How You Can Live Your Life With Meaning and Ease
Are you ready to give yourself the gift of taking a deeper look into your life, and explore a more connected journey with yourself? It’s never too late to live your dream or step into your second act.
You are not broken, you do not need to be fixed. It’s your circumstance that needs to be altered. You are not defined by the past. You are not the broken remnant pieces of any defining moment or challenge. Yet, we do have to deal with these feelings of being broken and we may obsess about them. When we worry and have anxiety, this is a coping mechanism and a strategy to try to solve a problem. Worry doesn’t have any magic, it does not solve the problem. Despite the anxiety, worries and realities you might be facing, it is just a matter of learning how to cope and deal with change. When we can cope there is a new sense of strength and belief in our own self effectiveness. It is possible to experience a renewed sense of calmness and to quiet your mind.
We developed this program for people like you who know there is something more than what you have been experiencing to date. You know you have been living below your potential, and have decided it’s time for a change. You have resolved that now is the time to move beyond perceived limitations. You are a growth oriented individual, who is ready to invest in yourself, to finally breakthrough barriers and explore new opportunities.
If you are one of those resilient souls, we want you to know that anything is possible. It is just a matter of focusing your time, energy, effort and resources onto your undeveloped strengths and unexplored dreams. When you choose to do that, those roadblocks are converted into new capabilities, skills and opportunities. If this sounds like you, then this program could be a great place to begin your journey of growth and transformation.
You Have A Dream
Do you fit any of these scenarios? You feel like you lack direction, focus and perhaps a bit bored. Maybe you expected more out of life at this point. You are no longer willing to stay stuck in a loop and go through each day accepting what life throws at you. You are finally ready to go after what you want. You are curious what it would feel like to be able to say “I am feeling comfortable in my own skin.” You know there is something more than what you are currently experiencing. You are wondering, “What’s next” in this chapter of your life and is it too late for you?
It’s Never Too Late To Live Your Dream
It doesn’t matter how old you are or what has happened to you in your past. Your potential in life has no limits. All you need is a sense of clarity. You are never too old to learn, grow and change if you are open to new experiences. You are willing to explore how to make the most of every minute of your life. You realize that each moment holds the potential for learning, growth and transformation. When you know that there is more for you than what you have been experiencing, survival is no longer good enough.
Your Brain Is The Problem And The Opportunity
You brain can betray you. This is because of the habits and patterns that have become deeply entrenched within the neural pathways and connections of your brain. Memories deep within the connections of your brain have a way of surfacing when you least expect them too. This can create roadblocks to getting what you want out of life. This is because just when you think you have all your ducks in a row, some random memory or traumatic experience surfaces and takes you out of the game.
You have the ability to reshape and train your brain and how you think. This can help decrease and eliminate negative habits and thinking patterns that inhibit your progress. This is because your brain has a powerful capability to create new associations, pathways and connections. Your brain is remarkably adaptable. You can learn how to train your brain and establish beneficial, new habits and patterns. When you learn how to master and train your brain, you will be able to create mindsets at will. It will actually assist you to fully inhabit your life.
Your Mindset Matters
Why do I do what I do, when I don’t want to do it? This is the question asked through the ages. The truth is life can be challenging. Our ego, thoughts and beliefs can get in the way. Automatic thoughts and reactions rule us much more than we realize. They often blow our circumstances out of proportion. You must learn how to escape the treadmill of anxiety, panic, fear and skepticism. Unless you extract yourself from these net negative habits and thinking, you will struggle. Your mindset really does matter. It is time to switch the track that your “thought trains” are on. It is time to create a compelling vision of your life.
Experience A Greater Sense of Flow and Connection
When you really get to know yourself, you experience a sense of clarity and confidence. With confidence you are no longer second guessing yourself or afraid of missing out on opportunities. Therefore, making rash decisions and flying by the seat of your pants has no more power over you. When you know what you want, you will experience more meaning and significance in your life. Then you will begin to feel like you are fully inhabiting your life, because you are clear about what’s most important to you. When you have this frame of reference and know your beliefs and values, this empowers you to effortlessly live a life congruent with what brings you joy.
This is a powerful concept which you will use the rest of your life and be able to use to get yourself back on track, no matter life’s challenges and opportunities. You can experience a greater sense of flow, connection with yourself, and make a very important internal shift. This shift in mindset will change the way you see yourself and others in the world. You will have a fresh perspective on the context of your Second Act and what it will take to make that happen. You will have a powerful connection and understand what drives you. Never again will you need to feel vulnerable or manipulated by others will, whims and wishes.
Understand How To Tap Into Your Drive
Do you sometimes find yourself feeling like your energy is low and it is inhibiting your ability to get things done? Your drive is fuel to your passions and it creates a compelling, exuberant life. In order to fuel your drive, you need creative energy. When your energy is low, there is something draining you. Another cup of coffee or sugar doesn’t fix the underlying root problem, which is zapping your energy. That problem is a combination of what you are thinking and your opinions. Sometimes your memories, habits, beliefs and insecurities get in the way of living your dreams. When that happens we need to change our point-of-view in order to shift our perspective in order to feel invigorated. After all, your dreams deserve 100% of your attention, energy and dedication. When you understand how your drive works, you can use it to help you get to where you want to go. It will create forward movement in your life. In order to do this you need to be willing to change, learn and grow.
Willingness To Learn, The Willingness To Change, The Key To Moving Forward
Your ability to learn and change directly affects the quality of your life. Information is not power, curiosity is power. Curiosity is a mindset which enables you to observe and then choose how to respond, instead of blindly reacting. When you can be the observer in your life, it is like taking a helicopter ride to view your circumstances from a higher vantage point. You suddenly have the ability to see the full context and scope of your life.
Curiosity is what will keep you engaged as a student on the path to self mastery. When you are engaged you will be able to place your attention upon your intentions. Then you will not waste time, effort and energy. You will instead embrace the elegant simplicity of being a curious student of life with ease.
You Can Begin To Live With Ease
In this program, you will explore the power of the Emotional First Aid method, for creating a sense of calm and inner quiet. In addition, the Emotional Release Technique will provide you with the opportunity to release your old stories, negative patterns and emotional baggage. You will be able to walk away from these sessions with a set of proactive emotional management tools. These experiences, trainings and new skills will empower you to step into your second act and begin to live with ease.
A 7 Week Training Enhanced Learning Opportunity
Step Into Your Second Act: How You Can Live Your Life With Meaning and Ease
This seven (7) week course includes a follow-up session 30 days later, to help you integrate what you’ve learned and get the support you need to maintain your momentum.
What You Will Learn
- How to identify your dream killers, know the patterns, habits and mindsets which drain your energy.
- Discover a hidden treasure of wisdom that you can tap into from your own life.
- Know that at any time, you have the power of choice to access the support and insights of your Active Witness (a.k.a. Lost Guru).
- Understand what has been blocking you from tapping into your Lost Guru.
- You will learn what stops you and/or how you take yourself out of the game.
- You will understand the components that make for a healthy drive.
- Know the elements which contribute to experiencing flow and congruent self connection.
- Have a basic understanding of what it takes to retrain your brain to serve and not hinder you.
- Learn how it is possible to influence your mind to serve your highest and best interests. Instead, you will stop being enslaved to subconscious habitual habits.
What You Get (Abridged Version)
This Training Enhanced Coaching program includes:
- 12 hours coaching with Greg and Amethyst.
- Plus your custom Life Compass, Life Navigation Wheel
- The Lost Guru book
- Private Facebook group membership
- Q&A email access to Greg and Amethyst
- Introduction to the “Second Act Program” webinar where you will learn how to use Emotional First Aid
- A 2 hour Life Origami Emotional Release and Healing Session
- The Stepping Into Your Second Act Webinar
- And a Live Q&A Group Coaching Session 30 days later.
The Detailed Description (Unabridged version)
- The Lost Guru eBook: written by Amethyst and Greg Dickson. You will receive your own copy (ebook, audio recording or printed book) of this book. It accompanies the “Living With Ease And Stepping Into Your Second Act”, course. This book will help you to uncover the mental habits that prevent you from tapping into the wisdom of your life. Plus, it has bonus chapters on growing and learning together in relationships. It exposes various challenges we have that hold us back from experiencing a significant life.
- Facebook Private Group Membership:You will become a Facebook Group Member. You will be able to access any new articles that we produce, for members of our programs. You will also receive our monthly newsletterwhen it becomes available.
- Email access to Greg and Amee: You will have our email accessso that you can ask questions as they come up during the course and afterwards.
- Second Act Introduction Live Webinar: You will learn to useEmotional First Aid as a self help, emotional rescue technique. This can be used in any stressful situation to help instantly break a negative thought-train, create calmness and relaxation on demand.
- Laws of Individuality training videos: 4 training videos and accompanying worksheets, on the “Laws of Individuality and the Powers of Engagement.” These videos are followed up with four (2-on-1) coaching sessions, to help integrate the training into your life. The worksheets are a self assessment survey to help you get in touch with who you are and what is important to you. These videos are an introduction to the “Four Laws of Individuality and the Eight Powers of Engagement.” They will provide you with the clarity to move forward and navigate your life. The 4 training videos included are:
- The 1st Videocovers the First Law of Individuality “Self Expression” and the powers of engagement “Connection and Communication”.
- The 2nd Video covers the Second Law of Individuality “Self-Care” and the powers of engagement “Well-being and Inner Security”.
- The 3rd video covers the Third Law of Individuality “Progress” and the powers of engagement “Control and Achieve”.
- The 4th Video covers the Fourth Law of Individuality “Mastery” and the powers of engagement “Willingness and Execution.”
- Five coaching sessions(minimum 1 hour each)
- Self-assessment survey
- Life Compass and Navigation Wheel:A personalized Navigation Wheel, which includes a coaching session. The Life Compass/Navigation wheel is a visual representation that we create for you, that features what you learned from your Laws of Individuality worksheet and coaching session. You will receive your very own versionthat you can place on your smart phone screen. This is what you will use as a life navigation tool,to help point you in the right direction so you can focus with clarity. You can use this compass each time you feel you are off track or have taken yourself out of the game. You will have it there before you as a reference, to remind youof what brings significance and meaning to your life. It will reflectyour values. This wheel represents the important aspects of who you are. This way you can use it as a guideline, when you are facing challengesin life. So anytime you question what you want to be focusing on, you can check in with your inner guru.
- An Emotional Release Technique Session (private 2 hour): The Emotional release technique is a guided imagery processthat helps you to release the old patterns, habits, and stories we are clinging to. It is a process to clear the decks once and for all, so that you can move forwardinto the life of the new you.
- Stepping Into Your Second Act Live Webinar (minimum 90 minutes)
- Follow Up Event: Thirty days after completion, you will join us for a follow-up, Dynamic Group Q&A Session. This is available so you can extract your greatest insights and discuss the next steps following.
This 11 part program is $1,200, when purchased separately and delivered privately. However, as a small, intimate group event, we are choosing to offer this to you as an exclusive “Life Origami Training-Enhanced Coaching” event. The price is just $600 per person or $900 for couples.